Designer Books

The essential online creative and media community

Tax and National Insurance

Tax and National Insurance

General advice

If you earn any money through pitching for briefs or from any other means by using Jump Forward on a self employed basis, you are expected to declare all such earnings to the Inland Revenue and to make sure all National Insurance contributions are paid, up to date and correct.

You can find all relevant information regarding Tax and National Insurance contributions on the following link:

Pitching for Briefs


Advertise with us